Adjectives in the Miniature Environment
- The pieces of the miniature environment
- Corresponding reading labels which now have the article, adjective and noun
- The grammar symbols
- The children each bring an object from the environment and place them at random on the table.
- The directress writes a label; "the broken plate", which has the adjective written in red.
- The child reads it silently and places it with the object.
- He identifies the function of each word, placing the symbols over the words.
- Each child receives a label.
- Here again the exercise of tearing and rearranging the words may be done to emphasize the position of the adjective.
- Each child may draw and copy the label, pasting the symbols appropriately in her journal.
- The old miniature environment labels which had the article and noun should be replaced by labels including adjectives.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest