Aspects of the Verb: Different durations of the Present
Revision as of 04:48, 21 July 2009 by Rosalia
The directress writes and distributes commands, some which will take a while to complete and some shorter actions.
- All of the children begin together.
- When some children have finished, each child states what he/she has done or is doing.
- The duration of the present depends upon the action.
- The present can be very briefor it can last for a long time.
- We have a special way of saying that an action is going on: I am reading a story.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To understand that the present lasts as long as the action lasts
- To prepare for verb conjugations: present continuous tense