Care of nails
- Finger nail clipper.
This can be done as a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together, seating on the chair in a circle.
- Tells them how to keep their nails clean and to cut regularly with a finger nail clipper.
- Cut the nail straight to prevent ingrowth.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach a child how to take care of their nails.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To satisfy the child's self esteem.