Clothes Pegs - How to Use
- Small basket with clothes pegs.
This as an individual or small group presentation.
- Introduce the activity to the child at the shelf.
- Carry the tray to a table.
- Slowly take the clothes pegs out of the basket, lining them up in a row.
- Pick up a clothes peg by its ends.
- Squeeze the ends together.
- Clamp the clothes peg onto the rim of the basket.
- Continue with remaining clothes pegs until there is no more left inside the basket.
- Begin removing them from the rim of the basket and place them in rows on the table.
- Return the clothes pegs to the basket.
- Invite the child to repeat the activity.
- Return the materials back to the shelf.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach the child how to use clothes pegs independently.
- To develop coordination.