Revision as of 05:16, 1 March 2009 by WikiAdmin
This is a group presentation.
Discuss about how the children can help out in school:
- Assisting with shoes: older children always seem to enjoy helping younger children to master skills that they have already learnt themselves. the Directress should encourage this sort of cooperation; it is much more productive than if the Directress steps in and takes over.
- Holding doors open: The Directress should stress the importance of this activity for reasons both of courtesy and safety. Children can hold doors open when groups come in from the garden, etc.
- Helping someone who has hurt himself: The Directress should teach by example and encourage children to become involved and to show concern, kindness and calm behavior.
- Sharing heavy load: At clearing up time, the Directress should show the children how to carry tables, etc together.
- Serving good at snack or mealtime.
- Children should learn to enjoy serving each other graciously.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To encourage the children to be considerate and aware of other people's needs.