Multiplication Chart A
Revision as of 04:30, 15 October 2009 by Rosalia
- Multiplication Chart A (This is the Pythagorean Table).
- A box of slips with the multiplication combinations from 1x2 to 10x10.
- Directress shows the child how to use the Chart A.
- She takes out a slip, e.g. 4x3.
- First, find 4 on the top of the chart, and then find 3 on the right hand side.
- Place two fingers on the two numbers and move the fingers, sliding down and along until they meet.
- The answer is 12.
- Show the child where to record the answer.
Control Of Error
The multiplication board acts as a control of error.
Points Of Interest
- To help the child learn his tables.
The child works through the slips memorizing the tables through constant repetition.