Revision as of 04:23, 12 August 2020 by WikiAdmin
This page is a place to add links to other useful websites, Montessori blogs and videos that provide valuable resources for parents.
- Upchieve.org - We connect low-income youth with live academic support to help them on their path to achieving upward mobility.
- opustreatment.com - Teen Vaping: What Parents Need to Know
- Financial Assistance for Single Mothers
- Clinical Trials on the Effects of Vaping
- Teen Addiction Treatment Centers - How to choose the right place - combined vetted federal national teen addiction treatment data from samhsa.gov with modern location technology that within seconds locates all the local treatment options for teens.
- Muscle Dysmorphia and Steroid Abuse Prevention Among Young Males - COMPLETE GUIDE 2019: Muscle Dysmorphia and Steroid Abuse Prevention Among Young Males in High School and Universities
- Video Game Addiction Facts - A Forever Recovery - Video Game Addiction, or “gaming disorder,” was recently classified as a disease by the WHO. It is an impulse control disorder, similar to pathological gambling, which does not involve the use of an intoxicating substance.
- How to Get Teens to Stop Vaping - A Guide For Parents and Educators In 2020
- Research Articles, Lesson Plans, and Audio lectures on Montessori theory All for free from a woman-owned, green business founded by an AMI Montessori directress (and mother of a preschooler and teenager)
- Kids Talk News, by Maren Stark Schmidt - column dealing with childhood development issues
- Positive Discipline, Jane Nelson, Ed. D. - Dr. Jane Nelsen is a licensed Marriage, Family and Child Counselor
- Montessori Homeschooling
- Progressive Phonics - Progressive Phonics is an all-in-one reading program that is easy, fun, and totally FREE---that's right, totally and completely free!
- Apples 4 the Teacher Includes interactive learning games, quizzes, and worksheet generator tools by subject, articles, literacy coloring pages and more
- Montessori for Everybody This site will be a place to offer information in many forms to parents, educators, and anyone else who is using Maria Montessori’s ideas about education – or would like to do so
- Math Practice - Basic Math Practice Online
- Printable Mini books Resources
- IXL - The Web's #1 Math Practice Site
- BookAdventure.com - Book Adventure is a FREE reading motivation program for children in grades K-8
- education.com - Provides parents of school-aged children with free access to information and resources to give them the answers they need.
- TLS Books - Free worksheets for home and school use.
- Home School Math - Free Math Worksheets.
- Soft Schools - Free math worksheets and games, grammar quizzes and free phonics worksheets and games.
- Kidzone - Free Printable Activity Worksheets.
- SuperKids Free fun ways to expand knowledge and skills: math and time worksheets and more.
- Math is Fun - Free printable math worksheets, online math games.
- Math Worksheet Wizard - Free printable math worksheets.
- DadsWorksheets.com Free printable math worksheets: 4,817...and counting!
- Tutor Hunt - Connecting Private Tutors and Students
- Addiction Resource - the guide for parents and educators about drug abuse among teens and kids
- The Effects of Smoking on Teenagers and Young Adults - Provides insight into the dangers of smoking for teens and young adults
- Secondhand Smoke: A Threat to Everyone
- Our Montessori Story - Blog for Home-Base Montessori Preschool
- Sunrise Learning Lab - A lovely homeschooling blog inspired by both Montessori and Reggio Emilia.
- Super Fun Mama
- Montessori for Everyone - Offers printable materials for all the curricular areas, including language, reading, math, art, music, science, history, and geography
- Momtessori Creative ideas for growing minds
- Homemade Montessori - to help other homeschoolers or teachers that love the Montessori teaching methods, but are also on a budget!
- Confessions of a Montessori Mom - Rants and raves, personal stories, plus advice and tips from a stay-at-home work-at-home mom and Montessori trained teacher!
- My Montessori Journey - A blog devoted to Montessori education with a little bit of this and that thrown in.
- Montessori Mama - Montessori education information from a Montessori teacher and Mom
- Leptir - Montessori blog written by Montessori teacher 3-6 from Croatia
- Montessori by Hand Blog by Montessori teacher, fiber artist, pattern designer, wife, servant to two cats.
- Montessori House Montessori for Infants and Toddlers
- Montessori Spanish Classroom Here you'll find activities, games and ideas to help you teach Spanish in a fun way.
- What DID We Do All Day? Home of the Ultimate Montessori Blog List, Ultimate Montessori Blog Search, and Ultimate Montessori Homemade Materials Collaboration
- The Montessori Goldmine Tons of great resources from across the web, discovered by a Montessori Mom.
- Art Projects For Kids - Classroom-Tested Art Projects for K-5 and Beyond
Click here for help on embedding a video
An Introduction to Montessori Philosophy and Materials