- Separate list for each phonogram with a picture on the left illustrating the first word. The phonogram is written in red. All other letters are in black (4 1/2 x 11 - 1/4 inch lettering)
Note: this can be put in envelopes according to the same sound with different spellings)
Words to be selected from the Morris - Montessori Word List.
This is an individual presentation to be carried out with the child on the table (Note: full work cycle to be observed).
- The Directress introduces the materials and teaches the phonogram one at a time. Invite the child to read aloud the words on the list.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- Provide additional reading practice.
- Extend reading vocabulary.
- Enable independence reading.