Revision as of 04:15, 10 October 2011 by WikiAdmin (Reverted edits by ARhinehart26 (Talk) to last revision by Rosalia)
- Separate books for each phonogram with a little story. Sentences should contain words with a particular phonogram and as far as possible these should be familiar words.
- This is an individual presentation to be carried out with the child on the table. (Note: full work cycle should be observed)
- The Directress introduces the material and encourages the child to read aloud the book.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
The child can take the book and practice reading anytime he wishes to.
- Provide additional reading practice.
- Extend reading vocabulary.
- Enable independence reading.