Sentence Strips (Story starters)
Revision as of 19:50, 13 October 2009 by Rosalia
- Separate sentence strips with a picture on the left. Words give practice with a particular phonogram.
Words to be selected from the Morris - Montessori Word List.
This is an individual presentation to be carried out with the child on the table. (Note: full work cycle to be observed).
- The Directress introduces the material and invites the child to read aloud the sentence on the strip.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- Provide additional reading practice.
- Extend reading vocabulary.
- Enable independence reading.