Verbal Rhyming With Objects
Revision as of 04:54, 14 October 2009 by Rosalia
- A tray.
This is an individual or small group presentation.
- Bring the tray with the objects to a table.
- Set the objects one by one on the table.
- Ask the child to pick the object that best finishes the sentence.
- Say a sentence, e.g., "My friend Matt likes to wear a..."
- The child should pick an object and name it.
- The child should put the object back on the tray.
- Repeat the procedure for all the objects.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest