Zero Game -Colored counters
Revision as of 04:59, 15 October 2009 by Rosalia
- 6 boxes of small containers such as bowls.
- 5 sets of colored counters, each set a different color.
- The child is asked to sort the counters into sets, placing each set in a different box.
- One box will be empty.
- The Directress says that when a box contains no counters at all we show this with 0, called "nought" or "zero" (In this case we have an empty set or a null set).
Control Of Error
The colors of the counters.
Points Of Interest
- Provides the child with further experience of the concept of zero.