- Artificial flowers (for demonstration)
- Real flowers (actual student work)
- Container with foam
This can be done as a group presentation.
Note: Use artificial flowers to demonstrate. Later, when the children are familiar with the exercise, they may work on fresh flowers.
- Firstly, put the bigger leaves into the container, arranging them in a circle.
- Put in the flowers, starting from the bigger ones to the smaller ones.
- Make sure the flowers are distributed equally around the container and that there is no gap between them.
- Cover the gap with more leaves.
For fresh flowers in to vases:
- Firstly, fill the vase with water and then trim the ends of the stalks with scissors and put it into the vase.
- Encourage the children to trim the ends of fresh flowers and change the water everyday so that the flowers can last longer.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest