Bead Bars: Changing the Order of the Addends
- Tten bars
- Colored bead bar
- Box of signs for operations
- The directress sets up an addition of two numbers, and the child completes the sum, placing the corresponding bead bars in their places.
- This equation is correct.
- The directress switches the places of the two colored bead bars. Is it still correct? Perhaps it was a coincidence; let's try another.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To give the concept of the commutative property of addition.