Care of Pets
This can be done as a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together in a group, sitting in a circle. She shows the children how to take care of pets.
- Firstly, define pets. Can a tiger cub be a pet? Can a crocodrile be a pet?
- The Directress may have an aquarium with fishes in it on a table.
- The Directress shows the children how to feed the fishes.
- Tell them the consequences of not feeding and overfeeding.
- Talk about some common pets and discuss about the ways to care for pets. For example, cats, birds, ..., etc.
- Show them how to feed the pet and to clean them.
- Discuss about the kind of food they eat.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach them the care of the environment.
- To let the child have a sense of belonging.