Care of Plants
- Watering can.
This can be done as a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together in a group, sitting in a circle and shows them a pot of plant that is placed indoors. She shows the children how to take care of indoor plants.
- The Directress shows the children how to wipe the leaves by using a damp cloth to wipe.
- The reason for wiping is that dust would have build up on the leaves and because there is no wind or rain that wash the dust out, so the leaves for indoor plants have to be wiped manually in order for them to breathe.
- The Directress also shows them how to differentiate between green and dried leaves.
- She shows them how to pluck or trim the dried leaves away.
- The Directress also shows how to dig the soil by using a rake.
- The reason for doing this is so that the soil would not remain stagnant.
- The plant would grow better if the soil is loosened.
- Finally, the Directress shows the how to water the plants. Do not over water or else water would seep out of the pot.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest