Care of teeth
- Teeth model.
This can be done as a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together, sitting on the chair on a circle.
- Directress tells the children, 'Today, I am going to show you how to take care of your teeth'.
- Show the child how to brush their teeth by taking a teeth model and demonstrate how to brush the teeth.
- Talk about teeth brushing.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
Take the opportunity to:
- Tell them about milk teeth, permanent teeth.
- How to choose the right toothbrush.
- How to floss.
- How to gargle and to gargle each time after a meal.
- Tell them about the kinds of food that is good for the teeth such as chewing apples, celery, cucumber and carrots.
- Show them how to take care of their gums.
- To teach a child how to take care for their teeth.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To satisfy the child's self esteem.