Five sets of cards with pictures of fish, amphibian, reptiles, birds and mammals. The pictures are mounted on white cards and have different colored dots on the back according to the group.
- Directress selects one card from each group and places them in a row.
- She then proceeds to sort the remaining cards into the appropriate groups.
Control Of Error
The cards have color-coded dots on the back so that the child can check his work after sorting.
Points Of Interest
- Introduce the child to the concept of Animal Classification.
- Increase the child's powers of observation.
- Extend the child's vocabulary.