Conduct with a visitor
This is a group presentation.
- Discuss about visitors that come into the classroom.
- Encourage the children to greet visitors.
- However, do not force the child to greet visitors.
- It is up to the children whether they want to greet visitors.
- Tell them it would be nice to greet visitors.
- Shake the visitor's hand and greet them, "How are you?" or "Good morning".
- If they are asked, "How are you?" they should answer, "I am fine. Thank you".
- They may even offer visitors a chair.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To develop the child's self esteem and good manners.
- To develop the child's language.
- To develop the child's independence.