Coping with an offence
This is a group presentation.
- Discuss about the things and actions that are not right and not so nice to do to someone, for e.g. pinching, hitting, shouting, etc.
- Show the children how to handle the situation.
- For example, when someone says something bad to the child, ask the child to tell the other person "It is not nice to do that".
- However, if it continues, the child should come and tell the Directress.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To develop the child's self esteem and good manners.
- To develop the child's language.
- To develop the child's independence.