- Dirty dishes.
- Dish soap.
- Tea towel.
- Dish rack.
- Dust bin.
This can be done a s a group presentation.
Directress shows the children how to wash dishes:
- First, dust the leftover into the dust bin, either with a knife, spoon or fork.
- Rinse the plate and then pour a bit of the dish soap onto the sponge and scrub the plate with it.
- Rinse off the soap under running water until the plate is no longer soapy or slippery.
- Place on the dish rack to dry.
- Allow the children to wash some of the dishes.
- When exercise is completed, Directress shows the children how to dry the dishes with a dry tea towel and stores them back into the cupboard.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach a child how to wash dishes.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- to develop the child's independence.
- To develop the child's self esteem.