Division Chart A
- Division Chart A gives the numbers, which are perfectly divisible up to 81 by divisors 1 to 9 with answers, filled in.
- A set of slips with all the combinations of Division Tables up to 81 by up to 9.
- A Summary Card of the Division Tables up to 81 by up to 9.
- Directress shows the child how to use the Chart A.
- She takes out a slip, e.g 21/7.
- First, find 21 on the top of the Chart, and then 7 on the right hand side.
- Place two fingers on the two numbers and move the fingers, sliding down and along until they meet.
- The answer is 3. Show the child where to record the answer.
- Encourage the child to work through the set of slips.
Control Of Error
The summary card of division tables.
Points Of Interest
- To help the child learn and remember the division tables.
The child takes each slip, reads the question and finds the answer. He can record it or just try to memorize it.