Division Chart B
- Division Chart B - without the answers filled in.
- A box of slips with all the division combinations.
- Answer tiles to fill in the blank chart.
- A summary card of the Division Tables up to 81 by up to 9.
- Directress introduces the child to the Division Chart B.
- She gives the child the Chart and the box of slips.
- The child takes a slip, for e..g. 30/6.
- Finds the number 30 on the top of the board and 6 at the right side of the board.
- Place two fingers on the two numbers and slide them along and down to the meeting point.b
- The child tries to recall the answer and then places the answer tile in that column.
- Encourage the child to work through the slips in the box.
Control Of Error
- There is the exact number of Answer Tiles to complete Chart B.
- The Summary Card.
- Directress guided.
Points Of Interest
- To help the child learn and remember the Division Tables.
Place all the answer tiles in a toolbox, where all the 1s are stored in one compartment, the 2s in another compartment,... and so on. It would be easier for the child to find the answer tiles.