- A feather duster.
- A piece of rag.
This can be a group presentation.
- The Directress gathers the children together, sitting in a circle.
- Show the children how to dust using a feather duster by sweeping the dust with light movement.
- If using a piece of rag, dampen the cloth and wipe the surface covered with dust.
- Rinse the rag with water, squeeze out the water and then wipe again.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To teach a child how to dust.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To satisfy the child's self esteem.