- Clothes: shirt, pants, underwear, socks, skirts, dresses.
This is a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together, seating on the floor in a circle.
- Lay out the different types of clothing in a row on the floor in front of the children.
- Directress may then demonstrate to the children how to fold the different types of clothing.
- Save different pieces of clothing to be distributed among the children and allow them to try.
- They may exchange the pieces of clothing if they like.
- When exercise is completed, Directress ask the children to place all the folded clothing back in the basket.
Control Of Error
Visual. The neatness of the folded clothing.
Points Of Interest
- To teach a child how to fold clothes.
- To develop the child's eye hand coordination.
- To develop the child's fine motor control.
- To develop the child's concentration.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To develop the child's self esteem.