This is a group presentation.
- Discuss about the reasons for showing courtesy and respect for others.
- Discuss about greeting each other.
- Choose one child to come up, kneel to the child level, shake his hand and look into the eye, greeting him 'Good morning'.
- Discuss about the various forms of greeting, for e.g. "Good afternoon", "Good day",...etc.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To develop the child's self esteem and good manners.
- To develop the child's language.
- To develop the child's independence.