How to Package Eggs
- A large tray.
- An egg carton.
- A basket.
- A dozen eggs.
This is an individual presentation.
- Introduce the activity to the child.
- Carry the tray to the table.
- Explain to the child that the eggs are very fragile and need to be handled carefully.
- Open the egg carton.
- Examine one of the eggs with the child.
- Explain that all the eggs have a slightly pointed end and a more rounded end.
- Show the child how to carefully place the slightly pointed end down into the egg carton.
- Carefully remove the eggs one at a time from the basket and put them into the egg carton.
- Close the lid.
- Open the egg carton and carefully return the eggs to the basket.
- Invite the child to repeat the activity and return it to the shelf when he is finished.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To develop coordination and concentration.