- 1 ladle
- 2 cups or bowls
- 7-10 other objects that can be scooped up with a ladle.
- Directress shows the child how to carry the materials on a tray to the table and shows the child how to use the ladle.
- Directress shows the child how to hold the handle of the ladle by grasping the handle between the thumb and index finger.
- Start by transferring from left to right.
- Scoop the objects with the ladle. (May tilt to easy scooping at end) Transfer it to the other bowl till all the objects are gone.
- Repeat the exercise by transferring the objects back to the original bowl.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
To teach the student control of moving objects from one place to another and finishing what they start.