Phonogram reading book
- Separate books for each phonogram with a little story. Sentences should contain words with a particular phonogram and as far as possible these should be familiar words.
Words to be selected from the Morris - Montessori Word List.
This is an individual presentation to be carried out with the child on the table (Note: full work cycle to be observed).
- The Directress introduces the material and encourages the child to read aloud the book.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- Provide additional reading practice.
- Extend reading vocabulary.
- Enable independence reading.