- Waterig can.
This can be done as a group presentation.
- Directress gathers the children together in a group, out in the garden. She shows the children how to plant seeds.
- Prepare a patch of the garden for planting purpose.
- To plant the seeds, place the seeds into the soil.
- Do not push too deep inside.
- Allocate each group of children to a patch for them to do planting or provide crates for them to germinate the seeds and later transferred to the patch.
- Show the children how to water the plants and encourage the children to water them everyday.
- The children can be encouraged to plant vegetable, fruits.
- Plants that are easy to plant and grow are long beans, carrots, corn, tomatoes and chilies.
- Herbs like mint, basil, curry leaves and pandan are also easy to plant and grow.
- Furthermore, you may incorporate sensorial in these fragrance herbs.
- Vegetables and fruits that are planted can be pluck by the children later on.
- The vegetable can be cooked for lunch and the fruits can be cut and eaten or fruit salad can be prepared.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest