Punctuation: The Question Mark
- Set C: Used to show the question mark. It is constructed as for Set A. (As shown on Punctuation: Capital Letters and Periods).
This is an individual presentation.
- Emphasis the beginning of the sentence with the capitol letter and the ending with a new mark: the question mark.
- As before, conversationally introduce the question mark.
- Bring the child's attention to how our voices go up when we ask a question.
- Then take out the second set and do as with the other second sets.
Control Of Error
The sentence written with the correct punctuation written in red.
Points Of Interest
- To make the child aware of basic sentence punctuation.
- To help the child write and read.
- The child works with Set C (and Sets A and B) as shown in the presentation.