- Pencil sharpener.
This can be done as a group presentation.
- The Directress shows how to sharpen the pencil by taking one pencil, insert it into the sharpener and turn the pencil.
- Show the children how much to sharpen and throw the left over from the sharpening into the dust bin.
- Tell them the danger of sharpening the pencil too sharp.
- It is dangerous and also breaks easily.
- Encourage the children to keep the pencil colors, which are normally placed in containers in the classroom, sharpened at all times.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest