Speaking to a group
This is a group presentation.
- Tell the child about how you spend your weekend.
- Then, encourage them to take turns telling others what they did, where they went during the weekend.
- This is a form of public speaking.
- Besides that, the Directress may also get the children to be involved in a drama or making a speech.
- Getting the children to speak out aloud and in front of everybody else builds their self esteem and confidence.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To develop the child's public speaking skills.
- To develop the child's language.
- To develop the child's independence.
- To develop the child's self esteem and confidence.