Table manners and use of eating utensils
This is a group presentation.
Discuss about what is good table manners.
- Wait to be served. Place their hands on their lap while they are waiting.
- When served, say 'Thank you'.
- Do not talk with their mouth full.
- When they want more, say 'Some more please' then 'Thank you'.
- Do not play with the eating utensils.
- Discuss about what eating utensils are for.
- Explain to them what are place mats for and how to clean them.
Control Of Error
Points Of Interest
- To develop the child's self esteem and good manners.
- To develop the child's language.
- To develop the child's independence.