Below is a list of frequently asked questions (FAQ) regarding the use of Wikisori:
How do I add a new album entry to a work area?
- From the main page, click Wikisori Albums, and then click the work area you would like to add a new work item to.
- Click Add New Album Entry To <Work Area>, link at the top of the page.
- Enter the title of your album entry (e.g. "Pink Tower")
- Click Save. (This will take you to the edit screen for your new album entry.)
- Edit the album entry to add the new content for this new album entry.
- When you are done, click "Save Page" button at the bottom.
Note: You can log back in any time and make modifications to your new album entry.
To make a link open in a new browser window, simply hold down your CTRL button on your keyboard while clicking on the link with your mouse.
How can I contribute to Wikisori?
The majority of the pages on Wikisori are editable by all, but you must have an account with us and be logged in. Here are some links to help you:
Wikisori is a community project and can only grow with the help of all. For this reason, we strongly urge users to contribute to Wikisori if they have information that they think would benefit other Montessorians. To add to an existing page, open the page and then click on Edit. This will open an edit box where you can modify text as you see fit. For more help on editing, please go to Help:Editing.
Can't find my question.
Don't see the help topic you are looking for? Don't worry, just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear from you.